Well, I made it through Day 1, but I am completely exhausted. Must be all of that will power burning off. That said, I am going to keep this entry simple, brief and to the point by summarizing some highs and lows from the first day.
1. Blinding headache and fatigue from caffeine withdrawal. (Yes, it’s real, it may even be a psychiatric disorder)
2. Still fighting a cold (normally, I kill germs in my system with booze, so this one might take a while to get over).
3. So tired and cranky…
1. Signed up for my 14 day trial session at the gym.
2. Meditation. I love me some quiet breathing.
3. Big delicious salad for lunch, which I ate while watching the inauguration. 3 servings and then some….
I hope others had a good first day… and welcome to those of you who chose to start post-inauguration. Keep me posted on how things are going!